at warm up, it should be around 600 or 700 rpm, when the engine is cold i understand a little higher rpm but not when its warm up already, no trouble codes or check engine light.
hi, my 99 es300 idles high when it warms up already, about 1500 rpm. on 1999 Lexus ES300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- The engine makes sort of a revving sound...
- Trouble maintaining tire pressure.
- Okay I just purchased a 94es300lexus the only issue I had when I got it was over
- How can I replace the passenger side CV axle. Seems to be seize..
- My car turns on but will not move until I put it in L gear let go gas peddle?
1999 Lexus ES300 Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($221 - 311) in Salyersville, KY
- 127,500 Mile Service ($144 - 233) in Cleveland, AR
- Add Front Engine Seals ($109 - 153) in Albion, RI
- Steering Rack Replacement ($896 - 1,235) in Jonesville, LA
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Saint Michael, PA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($206 - 447) in Campbell, NY