at warm up, it should be around 600 or 700 rpm, when the engine is cold i understand a little higher rpm but not when its warm up already, no trouble codes or check engine light.
hi, my 99 es300 idles high when it warms up already, about 1500 rpm. on 1999 Lexus ES300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- do I need to remove the housing on the transmission to remove the axle?
- Driver side,knee bolster&hood in front of air box
- What does a 270,000 mile service involve on my 2000 Lexus ES300.
- Engine stalls when at idle if not holding accelerator - no check engine light
- Do both cooling fans need to run for AC to work?