up and down the idle seems after engine warms up unsure if related but but then stalls also going 50 mph 1250 rpms take foot of gas pedal takes forever to drop to 1000 then never wants to idle down to 750 can't figure out engine was replaced from a monster auto in michigan at 113 k thanks to me breaking the stupid oil filter assembly tune ups fuel filter so much replaced to no luck please sos Lucky
hi Ihave a 1991 gmc s15 jimmy 2 door 4.3 4x4 idle problem at stop light on 1991 GMC S15 Jimmy
This week's top 10
Recent GMC S15 Jimmy Questions
- How do I change the break switch, what does it look like, and where exactly is it located on a 1989 S15 Jimmy?
- what would be the best way to get the door off of another truck then re-install
- driver side window does not roll up or down evenly.
- sloppy handling and tire leaning out on my 91 jimmy
- i have a 91 jimmy s15 fule injected it is getting gas but it will not start
1991 GMC S15 Jimmy Estimates
- 25,000 Mile Service ($53 - 95) in Ingleside, IL
- 130,000 Mile Service ($53 - 95) in West Lebanon, NH
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($384 - 506) in Takoma Park, MD
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($118 - 163) in Sinnamahoning, PA
- Air Conditioning Compressor Clutch Assembly Replacement ($431 - 567) in Arnold, MI
- Engine Oil & Filter Replacement ($62 - 78) in Mililani, HI