I have been told it needs a new radiator and they quoted me that it would cost $600 for labor and parts ..does that seem correct to you? Also I have a leaky windshield on the right side that when it rains my car mats are soaked. Had to replace because of it getting wet. How would I fix this? thanks
Hi I have a 2000 Monte Carlo. I has a radiator leak on 2000 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Monte Carlo Questions
- My car won't shift into drive. is it pressure control solenoid? Expensive fix?
- I need replace the upper shift cable cannot find exact replacement, cost 4 work
- Head lights will not come on when I turn them on but will be on sometimes during the day when the switch isn't even turned on. The bulbs aren't blown. Is it the sensor? Please help. Turn signals and parking lights work though. Everything but headlights.
- My car ignition won't turn over unless I jiggle it for 5 min, what's going on?
- Just put new starter and it still won't turn on just clicks then nothing