I was told the flex pipe has rusted and is getting ready to fall off. My car is running but sounding rough. No lights are on. I had an oil change and was told the transmission , and oil was leaking. I took it to a transmission specialist and he said it sounds like the exhaust had a problem. he checked the transmission and said there's no leak there but there is an oil leak and the flex pipe is in very bad shape and needs to be replaced Thanks
Hi, How much should it cost to fix a flex pipe in my ford escape v.6 4x4? on 2004 Ford Escape
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- Throwing a Rich code p2196 p 2198
- Why would i have no stopping power with the brake pedal all the way depressed?
- I can't get the rear wiper motor to work.
- A/C compressor replaced twice in 6months 2nd time it worked for only 3 days.
- ABS and Road Traction lights go on at same time on and off. ,Brakes okay
2004 Ford Escape Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Waverly, PA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($198 - $420) in Fisty, KY
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - $128) in Fincastle, VA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($133 - $157) in Bethany, IL
- Window Switch Replacement ($61 - $72) in Edgewater, FL
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($327 - $1,084) in Atwood, OK