» » »

Dodge Q&A

Ask Your Question

2001 Dodge Ram 2500 Question: Hi again, 5.2 L 318 engine dodge ram b2500 van.



frankie don, Culebra, PR, September 29, 2013, 10:35

There is a sensor or solinoid on the extension housing of the trans. It is high up in a corner .I wish I knew what it is because it leaks fluid but I don't want to trouble it before I know what it does and if it just needs a new rubber ring.Any one knows ? Thanks for any help.

1 Answer
Flag This
  • Answer #1

    January 01, 2015, 20:44

    If it's up at your bell housing,it is probably the crank or camshaft speed sensor

    Flag This