There is a sensor or solinoid on the extension housing of the trans. It is high up in a corner .I wish I knew what it is because it leaks fluid but I don't want to trouble it before I know what it does and if it just needs a new rubber ring.Any one knows ? Thanks for any help.
Hi again, 5.2 L 318 engine dodge ram b2500 van. on 2001 Dodge Ram 2500
Asked by for the 2001 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- airconditioner quit working after being charged. The drivers side was working.
- Truck hesitates while accelerating when you first tried to take off also at idle the RPMs will go up and down
- there is two fuse boxes, ones inside and there is another one outside
- Why is my diesel truck Smoking and very little power?
- stalls out, usually more at over 55 MPG. no show on computer read.
2001 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($405 - $731) in Solano, NM
- Transmission Fluid Change ($198 - $243) in Milton, KY
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Saint John, WA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($407 - $574) in Carriere, MS
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($202 - $260) in Casselberry, FL
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($146 - $245) in Lockport, NY