There is a sensor or solinoid on the extension housing of the trans. It is high up in a corner .I wish I knew what it is because it leaks fluid but I don't want to trouble it before I know what it does and if it just needs a new rubber ring.Any one knows ? Thanks for any help.
Hi again, 5.2 L 318 engine dodge ram b2500 van. on 2001 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- How do you set the timing on a fuel injector pump
- While driving truck, it will go into neutral like state.
- lostmy battery amps -then battery fried then 2nd battery then starter went out-replaced batteries-,starter and alternator- now only 10 minuest later battery is low amping again! told the heater block was constantly running thou not on -almost on fir
- ALTERNATOR, STARTER AND BATTERIES just replaced because batteries were low amping and fryed one battery and starter- checked all wiring and grounds -new batterys ST WONT HOLD CHARGE either and CONTINUING TO DRAIN BATTERY WHAT IS GOING ON ?
- What if idler pulley goes out