There is a sensor or solinoid on the extension housing of the trans. It is high up in a corner .I wish I knew what it is because it leaks fluid but I don't want to trouble it before I know what it does and if it just needs a new rubber ring.Any one knows ? Thanks for any help.
Hi again, 5.2 L 318 engine dodge ram b2500 van. on 2001 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- Voltage regulator
- Engine shuts down randomly when you slow down to turn or decelerate
- Replaced fuel pump and filter truck still wont start. any ideas on what it is?
- Van keeps cutting off. I replaced coil & complete tune up and fuel pump.
- Leaking antifreeze but no leaks visible. Brand new radiator put in yday. The top
2001 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement (Diesel) ($240 - 491) in Solano, NM
- PCV Valve Replacement ($32 - 46) in Milton, KY
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Saint John, WA
- Diesel Injection Pump Replacement ($2,436 - 3,670) in Carriere, MS
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($74 - 99) in Casselberry, FL
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($626 - 835) in Lockport, NY