When I go to crank car, sometimes it struggles turning over. I took it to autozone and they first tested the battery and told me it was bad. I was relieved replaced the battery hoping that solved the problem. It didn't, it still hesitates when I try to crank it up. It doesn't do it all the time though What else could be wrong?
Hesitation when trying to crank car on 2006 Kia Spectra5
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Spectra5 Questions
- shaking when first turned on/while warming up
- What's causing rattling noise around cooling fan
- Will the radiator from a 2001 Mitsubishi Galant 4cyl fit in my 2005 Kia Spectra5
- Car hesitates and then dies mainly under 40 mies an hour won't crank right off then will and sometimes does crank back but when tank is half full will run good. Any suggestions
- While driving I pushed the clutch pedal and heard a loud bang under the hood now the pedal won't go down and the car won't do anything help what is broken?
2006 Kia Spectra5 Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($805 - 1,060) in Leadwood, MO
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($58 - 106) in San Diego, CA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($178 - 276) in Swisher, IA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($820 - 1,101) in Portage, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($253 - 399) in Saint Stephen, MN
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($204 - 238) in Tillery, NC