When I go to crank car, sometimes it struggles turning over. I took it to autozone and they first tested the battery and told me it was bad. I was relieved replaced the battery hoping that solved the problem. It didn't, it still hesitates when I try to crank it up. It doesn't do it all the time though What else could be wrong?
Hesitation when trying to crank car on 2006 Kia Spectra5
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Spectra5 Questions
- Car hesitates and then dies mainly under 40 mies an hour won't crank right off then will and sometimes does crank back but when tank is half full will run good. Any suggestions
- While driving I pushed the clutch pedal and heard a loud bang under the hood now the pedal won't go down and the car won't do anything help what is broken?
- defroster does not work but lower heat vent do. what could be the problem?
- The front passenger side of the car has power issues
- How do i remove alternator ?