Recently, I had to get a new battery. When I did, I ended up having to take my car to the dealership to have the Idle Air Control Valve cleaned. Since then, there has been a hesitation on acceleration in the car. Also, when it is started, it also hesitates for a second before idling normally. I want this fixed. What should I try or look for to fix the issue? I appreciate any help. Darren
Hesitation on Acceleration/Starting on 2004 Toyota Camry
by SouthernGent in Easley, SC on June 28, 2011
Verified for the Toyota Camry180 reports
Verified for the Toyota Camry17 reports
2 answersSeptember 17, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- ran out of oil , started knocking and squeaking. Shop put a 'crank kit' in it . Now , when i put the key in it and turn it , it runs. What else can be done for this?
- What to do if a spark plug breaks
- I have a 1993 Toyota Camry I just replace the alternator and got a brand new battery and my battery light still keeps coming on what can I do to fix this problem
- I started hearing clunking come from the back end and then one day it felt like something let go then when I try useing my brake wheels lock up then I hit the gas and then later they unlock I took the back tire off and nothing is lose
- My car keeps overheating I flushed it the other day and still it will not stop do u think it might be a sensor or I dont know please help its my only way of transportation. Thanks.