I asked a friend who works on vehicals everyday and he said it was the EGR valve, but the model I have dose not have a EGR valve, what could be the cause, I do have a check engine light on. This only happens at Highway speed, when the trailblazer has made it's final shift, and we are cruzing. Just want to know a little before I get the run around at the shop!
hesitation at highway speed on 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Trailblazer Questions
- paseenger set and egine area
- I have changed the plugs, coils & cam senor but still running rough, any ideas
- My passenger side air bag light keep coming on and off.
- All windows will not open. Window lock for rear seat works No bad fuses
- estimate for valve job or complete engine replacement low compression cyl 5