Car starts up fine... But when I start driving, the car has a hesitation to it when I drive on low speeds and when I want to speed it up, the car hestitates when I put the gas... Help!!
Hesitation on 1997 Ford Explorer
Verified for the Ford Explorer4 reports
3 answersJuly 07, 2010
2 answersAugust 22, 2012
1 answerJuly 21, 2009
1 answerSeptember 15, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I change battrey alternator spark plugs now it won't start and run
- what kind of transmission is in my truck?which vehicles are interchangable?
- 2006 Explorer. Leaking clear fluid around the shifter. Fluid Exchange yesterday
- Is there a recall on my vehicle
- If I change the mass air flow sensor do I need to reflash or reprogram the ECM?