Car starts up fine... But when I start driving, the car has a hesitation to it when I drive on low speeds and when I want to speed it up, the car hestitates when I put the gas... Help!!
Hesitation on 1997 Ford Explorer
3 answersJuly 07, 2010
2 answersAugust 22, 2012
1 answerJuly 21, 2009
1 answerMay 26, 2010
1 answerAugust 22, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.