I have changed my MAF sensor and it still hesitates and jerks when pressing on the gas pedal I need help fast
hesitating on 2002 Buick LeSabre
4 answersMay 06, 2011
1 answerFebruary 25, 2012
0 answersApril 05, 2015
1 answerSeptember 17, 2010
1 answerDecember 07, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- I drove my 93 LeSabre in limp mode checked codes and the code No.22 TPS appeared
- Tried 3 times starting car without battery and replaced battery car wont start.
- replace wires, rabbits chewed them up
- Why would car not fire with no warning, tried Crank Sensor?
- Car spits ,sputters after 10 mile or so. Push gas further it gets no response