I have changed my MAF sensor and it still hesitates and jerks when pressing on the gas pedal I need help fast
hesitating on 2002 Buick LeSabre
4 answersMay 06, 2011
0 answersApril 05, 2015
2 answersFebruary 25, 2012
1 answerSeptember 17, 2010
1 answerDecember 07, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2002 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($171 - 255) in Claire City, SD
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Windfall, IN
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in New London, IA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($153 - 198) in Stafford, OH
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Highland Park, MI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($819 - 1,034) in Saint Agatha, ME