At times I think the transmission is going out. Runs great bur after stopping at an intersection or light when I go to take off it hesitates and I am pressing the gas pedal and or 5-10 seconds the engine reves up and i go nowhere. Most of the time it is when I am turning to the right or left. Usually does not happen when going straight. Someone told me it could be exhaust system. It has 90,000 miles and 2005. Something is wrong. Fluid hs been changed, Oil changes every 3000 miles.
Hesitates when taking off in a intersection after stopping. Transmission ck & ok on 2005 Mercury Mountaineer
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Mountaineer Questions
- What would be the most common reason for the fuel gauge to not work?
- I'm having a loud front end noise.
- door ajar light and my lights inside comes on and off when drive it.
- Can a sealent be used to repair a timing chain gasket if not how many hrs 2 fix.
- my whole interior got wet from lawn sprinlkers now the AC defrost etc wont work