At times I think the transmission is going out. Runs great bur after stopping at an intersection or light when I go to take off it hesitates and I am pressing the gas pedal and or 5-10 seconds the engine reves up and i go nowhere. Most of the time it is when I am turning to the right or left. Usually does not happen when going straight. Someone told me it could be exhaust system. It has 90,000 miles and 2005. Something is wrong. Fluid hs been changed, Oil changes every 3000 miles.
Hesitates when taking off in a intersection after stopping. Transmission ck & ok on 2005 Mercury Mountaineer
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Mountaineer Questions
- When I park my car and I try to turn it back on it wont start I have get a jump
- Steps to replacing back glass. Doesn't seem to fit.
- The side mirrors don't operate with the switch. Cruise control doesn't work eith
- The radio doesn't light up goes on n then it doesn't It's the radio with the tr
- I am having trouble quoting how much body mounts would cost in labor alone.