my 1992 caprice 5.0 hesitates on acceleration,feels like flatspot like a bad accelerator pump in carb.mil lite not on.when not under load revs ok,did tuneup two weeks ago for maintenance reasons.problem even worse with a/c on
hesitates on acceleration on 1992 Chevrolet Caprice
1 answerSeptember 09, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Caprice Questions
- How come when i go to start my car its turning over fine but it sometimes slips
- My car keeps overheating doesn't have no leaks im not sure it's the thermostat?
- Why doesn't my caprice heat and defrost get hot? Engine is warm and fan blowing
- My 4.3 is cool when driving but overheats when sitting still running.
- Regarding the part behind steering column.
1992 Chevrolet Caprice Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($195 - 292) in Valley Center, CA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Kansas, OK
- 22,500 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Lefor, ND
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,128 - 1,649) in Georgetown, DE
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($308 - 389) in Jewett, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($640 - 804) in Randlett, UT