if i take turns at high or low rpms my car hesitates or even at a complete stop when i start to go it hesitates. i replaced the fuel filter. but my cat has also been gutted. does anyone know a reason this could be happening?
hesitates around turns and no balls on top end on 1993 Volkswagen Golf
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Golf Questions
- How do I remove the cover VW cover to change my oil filter?
- Re 2015 VW Golf rear seat bench removal. I have the seat released from driver side and center but it is hung up on passenger rear corner of seat. thanks
- 2015 Golf -How can I remove rear bench seat ? Just part you sit on not seat back. I left window open and need to dry it out. Foam upholstery under leatherette covering wet. Want to take seat out of car to dry with fan. thanks
- catalytic converter replacement costs in nz & sources for parts info, can you still get a wof with CAT light flashing in red
- Can a 2010 VW Golf 2.5, 5 spd manual transmission be flat towed?