my car just recently started hesitating when i go up hills what may be the problem? I just replaced the distributer and the car did not have reverse when i bought it could the hesitation be the transmission going out?
hesitates on 1995 Chrysler Cirrus
1 answerNovember 09, 2010
Verified for the Chrysler Cirrus14 reports
1 answerDecember 22, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Cirrus Questions
- Fuel line keeps blowing off the line out of the tank new clips
- The interior dome lights come off & on while driving.
- What would cause the wheels to sound like metal on metal if the brakes are fine?
- Replaced fuel pump now i hear it run still no fuel to rail
- I replaced front rotors, calipers, pads at 40 mph I still get brake vibration.