Rear passenger side problem. The plastic cable wire is frayed & dealership will fix for 1500 bucks. When I tried to open manually it wouldn't budge.
Help..how can I make automatic door convert to manual? on 2006 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- check engine codes P0303/P0306 cylinder 3/6 misfire How do I repair this?
- Why does van hesitate when stepping on gas after coasting ?
- dash board lights went out, fueses look ok, how can i fix it
- Moonroof will not open. After pushing the button, I hear grinding and popping.
- CEL light on except only in reverse. No codes present with obd2 scanner.
2006 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Emlyn, KY
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($276 - 371) in Clarksburg, IN
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($217 - 300) in Columbus, NE
- 7,500 Mile Service ($141 - 207) in Fenwick Island, DE
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($648 - 730) in Spiritwood, ND
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($215 - 289) in Liberty Center, OH