Rear passenger side problem. The plastic cable wire is frayed & dealership will fix for 1500 bucks. When I tried to open manually it wouldn't budge.
Help..how can I make automatic door convert to manual? on 2006 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- The auto-transmission has stopped selecting. the engine revs but no speed.
- auto door opener is broken, can open door manually but wont latch?
- Timing chain or belt on 3.5 motor & recommended replacement?
- i have no dash board lights
- check engine codes P0303/P0306 cylinder 3/6 misfire How do I repair this?
2006 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($162 - 241) in Emlyn, KY
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($41 - 76) in Clarksburg, IN
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Columbus, NE
- Starter Replacement ($336 - 482) in Fenwick Island, DE
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($225 - 253) in Spiritwood, ND
- Engine Mount Replacement ($473 - 491) in Liberty Center, OH