When I turn the radio up at all for there to even be a small amout of bass. The Lcd on the radio will flash and the speaker will start skipping really really fast so it sounds like crap. You cant even hear a word before it skips. I would of thought a speaker has busted but all of them do it and it happend all at once. And the radio flashes also. So any help?? oh also the spark plug is working good.
Help with radio/stero problems. on 1999 Lexus LX470
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LX470 Questions
- try to start vehicle and it clicks, turn switch off a couple of times and it
- Why wont it start? It will turn over but will not start.
- my car is experiencing a hard start,what can i do?
- How do I replace driver side headlight bulbs? Do i have to remove the battery?
- ABS,VSC and Check engine lights stay on. Lexus dealer cannot read a code
1999 Lexus LX470 Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($540 - 706) in Castile, NY
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($803 - 1,039) in Adams, MN
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($162 - 225) in Allentown, GA
- 45,000 Mile Service ($239 - 347) in Logan, WV
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($92 - 99) in Turtle Creek, PA
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($1,122 - 1,204) in Smithfield, WV