There are no check engine lights or error codes. I have noticed a burning smell for the last few months but after driving a short distance today, the car was smoking pretty bad from underneath the oil cap.
Help! There is smoke coming from the under the oil cap and a burning smell on 2003 Volkswagen Passat
1 answer 2 comments
how many miles on the veh?
This week's top 10
2003 Volkswagen Passat Estimates
- 67,500 Mile Service ($41 - 102) in Sutherland, VA
- 37,500 Mile Service ($41 - 102) in Augusta, WV
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bronson, KS
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($194 - 438) in London, OH
- Brake Pads Replacement ($162 - 227) in Waterford, OH
- Air Conditioning Compressor Replacement ($891 - 1,206) in Dresden, TN