There are no check engine lights or error codes. I have noticed a burning smell for the last few months but after driving a short distance today, the car was smoking pretty bad from underneath the oil cap.
Help! There is smoke coming from the under the oil cap and a burning smell on 2003 Volkswagen Passat
1 answer 2 comments
how many miles on the veh?
This week's top 10
2003 Volkswagen Passat Estimates
- 97,500 Mile Service ($41 - 102) in Sutherland, VA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($374 - 947) in Augusta, WV
- Maintenance Service B ($242 - 361) in Bronson, KS
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($544 - 747) in London, OH
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($380 - 708) in Waterford, OH
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($249 - 447) in Dresden, TN