my brother in law is fixing my truck he put on a new water pump and it where the timing belt is and told to buy the belt and i did now he doesnt know how to get it back together. and he needs a diagram or guide with the pictures and showing what is what. thank u trudy sawyers my emal is email@example.com can you please help i really need my truck
help replace a timing belt on 1996 Toyota RAV4
by tidepl in Blytheville, AR on September 30, 2010
3 answersFebruary 10, 2009
4 answersMarch 13, 2014
4 answersApril 15, 2009
1 answerJune 16, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- Why does it make sound when u shut the car off?
- electrical problem, disco. battery for performance issues, then hooked back up, now dash completley off, shifter , back lights..ect
- Why does my 2008 RAV4 going through CVC axles every six months.? Also after changing front wheel bearings front brand-new rotors and brand-new brakes all around my CVC shaft became loose again is this connected ?
- My Sunroof is stuck open. Any ideas on how to get it closed.
- My engine is making a clicking noise and several people claim it's the rods that are going. How much will it cost to repair?