my brother in law is fixing my truck he put on a new water pump and it where the timing belt is and told to buy the belt and i did now he doesnt know how to get it back together. and he needs a diagram or guide with the pictures and showing what is what. thank u trudy sawyers my emal is firstname.lastname@example.org can you please help i really need my truck
help replace a timing belt on 1996 Toyota RAV4
4 answersMarch 13, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- WhY won't my brake lights go out after engine is off
- When making left turn only, loud "clunk". Not all the time. What up?
- How can I make the "beep on my keyfinder louder?
- Please advise me as to how to remove my back seats.
- Why does my car randomly stall and not restart right away, no check engine light