I have a 2006 Nissan Xterra. After a repair, the computer was cleared of an error code but now I can't get the computer system to be OBD "ready." I followed the complex drive cycle instructions in the owner's manual to a tee over two dozen times but I can't get the computer system OBD "ready." It won't finish its diagnostic and report readiness. Does anyone know how perfect that drive cycle needs to be executed? For example, if part of the cycle is to drive 55mph for 3 minutes and you drive hit 57, does that ruin the cycle? Help! I need this car to pass state inspection.
Help! OBD readiness - how perfect does the drive cycle have to be? on 2006 Nissan Xterra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Xterra Questions
- Car does not start intermittently. Replaced battery, no change.
- why won't truck start after it been driven?
- When I turn on the air conditioner the air only works on speed #1 and no other
- my car will start but it wont shift somebody told me its my shift cable how much
- What would make the key deactivated itself