The emergency brake light check right by the speedometer recently just started to show up. Usually it goes off after i push the e-brakes down, but now its on constantly. The normal brakes are fine, and it looks like the brake fluid is fine. I'm not sure if someone added new brake fluid, or if its because i've been parking uphill lately?
Help, my 2005 KiaSpectra e-brake warning light will not go off. What do i do? on 2005 Kia Spectra
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Spectra Questions
- Turned on headlights--no low beams. Fuses and relays are good. Is this a switch?
- What cause the cluster to stop working
- the gas pedal sticks and have trouble stopping
- can i change my 1.8 liter and use a chevy 1.8 liter instead
- my tire rims have been rusted about 10 years and every 2007 I've seen have same