The emergency brake light check right by the speedometer recently just started to show up. Usually it goes off after i push the e-brakes down, but now its on constantly. The normal brakes are fine, and it looks like the brake fluid is fine. I'm not sure if someone added new brake fluid, or if its because i've been parking uphill lately?
Help, my 2005 KiaSpectra e-brake warning light will not go off. What do i do? on 2005 Kia Spectra
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Spectra Questions
- car takes two to three tries to start when stone cold and then starts
- driving car all gauges and lights stopped and trans. wouldn't shift.
- Why hardly any brake fluid bleed out of my left rear wheel' when I bleed my brak
- What can cause misfiring ?
- a/c does not work when turned on and smell a slight burning smell