When driving about town I have an intermittent fault that suddenly I get little or no power when pressing accelerator. This has been like this for 2 weeks, and then yesterday engine warning light came on. Garage have said its the glow plug, and relay, up to now its going to cost £319. Has anyone had this problem with their Civic.
Help! I have had problems with no /lose power when driving at 30 MPH. on 2006 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- What is the part called directly beneath the headlight?
- A/C is STILL blowing out warm, after brand new parts and 2 full "OK" diagnostics
- car runs fine then trans. failure until I restart car, then it is fine
- what is the part number for a 2009 Honda civic coupe lx driver side window motor
- Radiator getting too hot in few minutes