When driving about town I have an intermittent fault that suddenly I get little or no power when pressing accelerator. This has been like this for 2 weeks, and then yesterday engine warning light came on. Garage have said its the glow plug, and relay, up to now its going to cost £319. Has anyone had this problem with their Civic.
Help! I have had problems with no /lose power when driving at 30 MPH. on 2006 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
- Cooliant resvior tank starts to gurrgle boiling after driveing.
2006 Honda Civic Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($181 - 226) in Saint Charles, IL
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Wyckoff, NJ
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($308 - 396) in Helper, UT
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Corral, ID
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in New Fairfield, CT
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($55 - 87) in Grosse Pointe, MI