When driving about town I have an intermittent fault that suddenly I get little or no power when pressing accelerator. This has been like this for 2 weeks, and then yesterday engine warning light came on. Garage have said its the glow plug, and relay, up to now its going to cost £319. Has anyone had this problem with their Civic.
Help! I have had problems with no /lose power when driving at 30 MPH. on 2006 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- My engine started then died out. I tried starting it again and it just turns ove
- Is there a copper AC fitting that goes under the dashboard?
- replaced ignition with brand new one. Put key in it starts then loses power die
- I'm missing my #3 spark plug wire. How far can I drive w/o it?
- I don't have the #3 spark plug wire on my civic. Can I drive to get it wo it?