I VE CHANGED MY O2 SENSOR IT STARTED FIRST NOW CANNOT KEEP THE CAR RUN I NEED TO PUSH THE GAS PEDAL ALWAYS SO I NEED TO CHANGE O2 SENSOR AGAIN ????
HELP HELP HELP O2 SENSOR on 2003 Toyota Highlander
SEEK PROPER DIAG AS YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME AND MONEY. O2 SENSOR WILLL NOT NORMALLY MAKE IT START HARD
2 answersJuly 27, 2015
3 answersNovember 14, 2013
1 answerApril 22, 2013
1 answerSeptember 23, 2016
1 answerApril 14, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Highlander Questions
- heat/cool knob is wobbly and it wont engage to turn the heat up. or cool
- Red brake light came on on the dash, what could that be? Parking brake not on.
- cost of a CV boot and/or joint problem; what is the difference in terms of cost
- What is the loud rumble/vibration i get from motor area upon takeoff/aceleration
- I have Toyota Highlander 2009 , 160000miles tell me witch engine oil is better ?
2003 Toyota Highlander Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($521 - 1,240) in Delta, CO
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($521 - 1,240) in Herminie, PA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Fernwood, ID
- Water Pump Replacement ($1,804 - 2,372) in Holicong, PA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($30 - 39) in Garrettsville, OH
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Graff, MO