In the morning my car starts up great runs good , then about 10 min after its been running, it starts running rough almost dies ,and smokes white smoke, then it stops doing that and runs great again , then acts up for a few more mins and then its find , the smoke smells bad ,and it sucks gas, i have done a tune up ,oil change , new plugs and wires , all its fluids are good .... help me please ...
Help... cold start sensor can it make your car run rough and smoke? on 1992 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
1992 Toyota Camry Estimates
- 150,000 Mile Service ($272 - 380) in San Pierre, IN
- 110,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Elmira, OR
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($293 - 454) in Searcy, AR
- 127,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Belcher, KY
- Tire & Wheel Assembly Balance ($26 - 34) in Berkeley Springs, WV
- Camshaft Seal Replacement ($305 - 381) in Morris, OK