In the morning my car starts up great runs good , then about 10 min after its been running, it starts running rough almost dies ,and smokes white smoke, then it stops doing that and runs great again , then acts up for a few more mins and then its find , the smoke smells bad ,and it sucks gas, i have done a tune up ,oil change , new plugs and wires , all its fluids are good .... help me please ...
Help... cold start sensor can it make your car run rough and smoke? on 1992 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
- car is running hardly by 40mph even if i accelerating it much and stopped it.
- display does not show outside temperature
- How much money to invest in older camry for repairs?
- Transmission changes gears on it's own, high back to low
1992 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($451 - 571) in San Pierre, IN
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Elmira, OR
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Searcy, AR
- 100,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Belcher, KY
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Berkeley Springs, WV
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($371 - 465) in Morris, OK