In the morning my car starts up great runs good , then about 10 min after its been running, it starts running rough almost dies ,and smokes white smoke, then it stops doing that and runs great again , then acts up for a few more mins and then its find , the smoke smells bad ,and it sucks gas, i have done a tune up ,oil change , new plugs and wires , all its fluids are good .... help me please ...
Help... cold start sensor can it make your car run rough and smoke? on 1992 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- The driver side floor is moist.feels like water
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.