How much should a new system cost??? Cause 1000.00 sounds too high???
Hello,My daughter was just quoted 1000.00 for a new exhaust system. on 1998 Toyota Corolla
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by pushrod ,
March 16, 2013
Where did she get the quote? Try muffler shop!
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
1998 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($85 - 106) in Fallon, NV
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($250 - 330) in Herreid, SD
- Heater Core Replacement ($773 - 1,141) in Deerbrook, WI
- Steering Rack Replacement ($814 - 1,170) in Germantown, MD
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($326 - 380) in Manheim, PA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($218 - 273) in Smithville, AR