I want to pay out of pocket and need to know how much and where he could go to fix it. the bumper looks like it could possibly be repairable but I would like to know the most i would have to pay to replace it. I am a college student under my parents insurance and im hopeing to just pay it myself. the bumper is rubber or plastic. thanks u guys!
hello, yesterday i hit a 1995 lexus saturn vehicle, and scratched his bumper. on 1995 Saturn SL
Asked by for the 1995 Saturn SL
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SL Questions
- using engine coolant 2 pints in 50 miles
- Can someone help me please?
- car started shaking while i was at a complete stop the shut off what is promble
- What could cause a clanking noise in the vicinity of the serpentine belt?
- My coolant hose manifold nipple has broken. i found a repair kit on Ebay for 2001 saturn SC2 & SL2. i have a 2001 S-Series. Has anyone used this kit or have an alternative fix. Could i drill a small hole and place some type nipple and glue it in? HELP!
1995 Saturn SL Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($103 - $136) in Bel Air, MD
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($356 - $635) in Coquille, OR
- Air Filter Replacement ($56 - $69) in Normandy, TN
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Farley, MO
- Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir Replacement ($97 - $131) in Oxford, IA
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($123 - $156) in Wayne, NY