So yesterday I am driving home when I start noticing my radio starts resetting when I would release the gas to step on the break, I figured maybe a wire had come loose since this was an aftermarked radio. However when I got home and shut the car off my entire electrical system went dead. I had to play with the ignition for a few seconds before it came on again. Going to work today, the same thing happened. Any idea what could be causing this?
Hello, started having an issue yesterday during driving and shutting the car off on 1996 Lincoln Town Car
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Town Car Questions
- My front vents on a Lincoln town car doesn't work anymore. How do i fix that?
- 2003 Lincoln TC - @ Approx. 109,000ml. my air suspension/compressor went out
- What happens if I run the gas completely out, I put gas in it but it wont turn
- My 06 Town Car temperature gauge running hot but the car didn't overheat
- What is the small amber light between the gas gauge and temperature gauge on my
1996 Lincoln Town Car Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($187 - 240) in Winger, MN
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($134 - 243) in Baker, CA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($223 - 458) in New Albany, OH
- Water Pump Replacement ($236 - 348) in New Holland, OH
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Union Grove, AL
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($345 - 421) in Waldo, WI