Engages and works perfectly. Ive been told its possibly not a whole new transmission needed and maybe a fairly simple fix . Ive also read in this car it is common in those years. I am at a point of trade in or fix car again!! Id rather fix it but wouldnt want to dump over another grand if so
Hello, Recently on my car my reverse just stopped engaging all together. Driv on 2001 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- why does my car lightly shakes/jerk when the car is not in motion.
- vehicle idles up and down, some times idles really high.
- Dash lights do not work and service engine light comes on
- Driver's side door would not open with remote and car button...help
- Car won't start. Temp shows vehicle is overheating but it is not.
2001 BMW 325i Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($388 - 911) in Pratts, VA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Millersville, MO
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Michigantown, IN
- Alternator Replacement ($445 - 710) in Daykin, NE
- Horn Replacement ($94 - 127) in Encino, CA
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($380 - 389) in Walnut Ridge, AR