Engages and works perfectly. Ive been told its possibly not a whole new transmission needed and maybe a fairly simple fix . Ive also read in this car it is common in those years. I am at a point of trade in or fix car again!! Id rather fix it but wouldnt want to dump over another grand if so
Hello, Recently on my car my reverse just stopped engaging all together. Driv on 2001 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
- My manual 5 speed transmission popped loud and I lost first second ,and reverse.
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
2001 BMW 325i Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($528 - 698) in Pratts, VA
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($72 - 99) in Millersville, MO
- Vacuum Pump Replacement ($333 - 566) in Michigantown, IN
- Oil and Filter Change ($74 - 140) in Daykin, NE
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($351 - 381) in Encino, CA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($169 - 201) in Walnut Ridge, AR