couple times, then starting system stops. I wait 30 seconds MOL, try again, usually starts. May take a number of tries. Seemes to work better if I turn key to "on", wait 5 seconds, then off, then start. Has never eventually failed to start (yet!) Thanks!
Hello--My 2004 Isuzu Axiom pretty often won't start. The engine turns over a on 2004 Isuzu Axiom
Asked by for the 2004 Isuzu Axiom
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by goodguy ,
August 15, 2012
sounds like you may have a fuel pump problem ,check your fuel pressure when you first try to start it
This week's top 10
Recent Isuzu Axiom Questions
- Do I need to remove the radiator to get to change the alternator?
- has an oil leak but cant not see where it is coming from. Any suggestions
- I had a new key made for my car and now the key light flashes and it won't start
- My car jeeps shutting off when I apply my brakes. I recently put on a new alternator and battery too. I also put a new fuel relay in too.
- When should timing belt and water pump be replaced?
2004 Isuzu Axiom Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($148 - $191) in Chattanooga, TN
- Water Pump Replacement ($426 - $629) in Silver Creek, MN
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($796 - $1,137) in Maryland, NY
- Fuel Filter Change ($45 - $70) in Calais, VT
- Battery Cable Replacement ($210 - $223) in Lincoln City, IN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($691 - $702) in Scotia, SC