I also had the gas tanks replaced with new ones.. although the car runs fine..Im hearing this irritating howling type sound from the car.. It constantly keeps howling whether im driving or stopped.as long as the engine is running, its howling..what can it be.? Is it a major issue?
Hello, i own a 2000 BMW 740i,, My car just had a new fuel pump put in. on 2000 BMW 740i
Asked by Visitor for the 2000 BMW 740i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 740i Questions
- Service engine light
- Engine misfiring on Bank 1 possibly due to timing problem. Could be timing guild
- How can i tell if my transmission is out of just needs to be flushed out
- What is my best option if I need to replace the alternator in my 2000 name 740i?
- What is the repair cost if my car needs timing change guides?
2000 BMW 740i Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($215 - 272) in Rose Bud, AR
- AC Compressor Replacement ($489 - 739) in Piedmont, OH
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Livonia, MI
- Heater Core Replacement ($942 - 1,178) in Meadow Vista, CA
- CV Joint Replacement ($393 - 603) in Bullard, TX
- Engine Coolant System Drain, Flush & Refill ($44 - 234) in Wheeler, IN