When I put the AM on, it works fine. I checked the fuses, and they are ok. There is a cassette player in the car. I replaced just the antenna, but it still won't recieve a strong signal. The cigarette lighter fuse is broken. What could be the problem? Solution?
Hello. I have a 1994 Pontiac Sunbird SE, and my FM radio has poor reception. on 1994 Pontiac Sunbird
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunbird Questions
- I forgot how to put the throttle cable back together with the cruise control ?
- My 91 Pontiac starts and then Revs constantly without touching the accelerator.
- 1990 Sunbird Le engine stalls when under losd unless I pump the gas.
- check engine light come on after driving awhile shut off and it stays off
- Two idle problems- idling high, and almost stalling
1994 Pontiac Sunbird Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($322 - 420) in Tishomingo, OK
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Kew Gardens, NY
- Brake Pad Replacement ($137 - 215) in Poulan, GA
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($131 - 172) in Clemons, IA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($307 - 482) in Swea City, IA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($640 - 682) in Lakeville, MN