When I put the AM on, it works fine. I checked the fuses, and they are ok. There is a cassette player in the car. I replaced just the antenna, but it still won't recieve a strong signal. The cigarette lighter fuse is broken. What could be the problem? Solution?
Hello. I have a 1994 Pontiac Sunbird SE, and my FM radio has poor reception. on 1994 Pontiac Sunbird
Asked by for the 1994 Pontiac Sunbird
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunbird Questions
- 1990 Sunbird Le engine stalls when under losd unless I pump the gas.
- serpentene belt starts to squeal when you put car into gear after it is warmed
- what is a PED 15 fuse for
- my car will start but wont stay running longer than 10 seconds
- Catalytic Converter was plugged, could it be replaced with a glasspack?
1994 Pontiac Sunbird Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($932 - $1,080) in Tishomingo, OK
- Fuel Filter Change ($60 - $84) in Kew Gardens, NY
- Heater Hose Replacement ($123 - $173) in Poulan, GA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($289 - $452) in Clemons, IA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($246 - $348) in Swea City, IA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($149 - $257) in Lakeville, MN