When I put the AM on, it works fine. I checked the fuses, and they are ok. There is a cassette player in the car. I replaced just the antenna, but it still won't recieve a strong signal. The cigarette lighter fuse is broken. What could be the problem? Solution?
Hello. I have a 1994 Pontiac Sunbird SE, and my FM radio has poor reception. on 1994 Pontiac Sunbird
Asked by for the 1994 Pontiac Sunbird
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunbird Questions
- I forgot how to put the throttle cable back together with the cruise control ?
- My 91 Pontiac starts and then Revs constantly without touching the accelerator.
- 1990 Sunbird Le engine stalls when under losd unless I pump the gas.
- check engine light come on after driving awhile shut off and it stays off
- Two idle problems- idling high, and almost stalling
1994 Pontiac Sunbird Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($417 - $519) in Tishomingo, OK
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Kew Gardens, NY
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $61) in Poulan, GA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($187 - $269) in Clemons, IA
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($103 - $121) in Swea City, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($213 - $274) in Lakeville, MN