2001 Hyundai Santa Fe; 2.7L engine; 4WD... Thanks so much!!!
Hello! Could u pls: torque spec for front wheel hub bearing retainer nut? on 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2001 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($616 - 859) in College Corner, OH
- 142,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Caldwell, WV
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Tunas, MO
- 127,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Poolesville, MD
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($232 - 282) in Sanderson, TX
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Rossville, KS