not as noticible at highway speed but ALWAYS when accerating
heavy vibration especially on acceleration within the 25 - 35 mph range on 1991 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
1991 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Grand Saline, TX
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($66 - 272) in Gerlaw, IL
- 125,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Kennedale, TX
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Long Lake, NY
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Munford, TN
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($383 - 642) in Martinsburg, MO