When I start the car no smell. After 15 minutes of driving the smell will start. When I turn on the circulation of the ventilation it will go away on the inside the car. But when you step outside the car you wil smell the gasoline.
Heavy smell of gas, no lights on panel. What is the problem? on 2003 Porsche Boxster S
This week's top 10
Recent Porsche Boxster S Questions
- I had to jump my dead battery. Now when the car is running, my a/c doesn't blow.
- Reference values for pressure hot oil e cold
- Change battery now I have a message TPS inactive what I can do . Do you know the cost to fix this ? Car repair in northern nj ? Thanks
- car will start but turns off when i take gas pedal off
- Trying to access/ replace leaking washer resevoir but can't get the part off.