Live in Florida-Condensation in one of the headlight assemblies will not evaporate. Service Dept said either replace the assembly entirely or take apart and dry it out. Reseal with a sealant and put back in. Are those my only two options? 2008 Nissan Armada
Heavy condensation in headlight assembly. on 2008 Nissan Armada
Asked by Visitor for the 2008 Nissan Armada
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Armada Questions
- How much does it cost to change the radiator
- when I have to press the gas pedal til the rpm is high for truck to move?
- Need help finding out if I have a electrical problem
- After changing rear brakes a brake light sensor on dash is still on.
- My rear brake lights are not working only the 3rd brake light. Replaced bulbs and checked fuses