Live in Florida-Condensation in one of the headlight assemblies will not evaporate. Service Dept said either replace the assembly entirely or take apart and dry it out. Reseal with a sealant and put back in. Are those my only two options? 2008 Nissan Armada
Heavy condensation in headlight assembly. on 2008 Nissan Armada
Asked by for the 2008 Nissan Armada
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Armada Questions
- Smells like alcohol in the cab after I start the engine, no check engine light.
- How much does it cost to change the radiator
- when I have to press the gas pedal til the rpm is high for truck to move?
- Need help finding out if I have a electrical problem
- After changing rear brakes a brake light sensor on dash is still on.
2008 Nissan Armada Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($159 - 203) in Detroit, OR
- Thermostat Replacement ($104 - 144) in Rutland, IL
- AC Condenser Replacement ($543 - 628) in Ambler, AK
- Air Filter Replacement ($58 - 73) in Donora, PA
- Driveshaft U-Joint Replacement ($115 - 143) in Shutesbury, MA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($378 - 414) in Maple Rapids, MI