driver side vent heat is normal, other vents cold air comes from them.
heating working, but only blows hot air on one vent only, the other vents cold on 2007 Dodge Caliber
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Caliber Questions
- when car is running and at a stop light the car begins to idle rough and shake
- Why won't gear shaft move from park to any other gear?
- How many miles before you have to do a tuneup on a 2011 dodge caliber
- My car will not start no codes battery is 100 i cut it off and came back 30 mi
- How do I find the linkage for my havc. I can find the wheel but not the linkage
2007 Dodge Caliber Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($333 - 479) in Ambrose, GA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($236 - 493) in Morrow, AR
- 66,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Montverde, FL
- 16,000 Mile Service ($126 - 187) in East Bend, NC
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($529 - 564) in Milton, LA
- Horn Replacement ($83 - 96) in Coventry, RI