I have no defrost and no heat, but the hoses are hot, and air blows cold though vents on all settings. I think it might be an blend door actuator failing, but there is not an code error. I not sure how to confirm this, or how to get the dash off. It will cost more than 600 dollars to removed dashboard from the local repair shop. Then the metter starts to run to make the repairs plus all the parts need. Does anyone have any ideas on how I might be able to repair my truck? I do not have alot of car repair know-how. I just know that when I tried a year ago to get above light consul switch fix when my truck was broken into there were no parts available for my truck. Is anyone elese having trouble getting parts for the rams? Any information would be great. Also the AC is not blowing cold air at all. Could there be a reason for both the AC and heat/defrost does not work?
heating and AC system on 2002 Dodge Ram 1500
Verified for the Dodge Ram 150054 reports
2 answersNovember 04, 2010
1 answerNovember 03, 2010
1 answerMay 03, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- what kind of tool is required to tighten transmission housing extension bolts?
- coil pack keeps exploding
- Have to unhook positive post before starting to get a/c to work, If not it will
- I am leaking oil out of the part where the drive shaft connects to the rear end.
- why does my truck just stop running while driving?