I have no defrost and no heat, but the hoses are hot, and air blows cold though vents on all settings. I think it might be an blend door actuator failing, but there is not an code error. I not sure how to confirm this, or how to get the dash off. It will cost more than 600 dollars to removed dashboard from the local repair shop. Then the metter starts to run to make the repairs plus all the parts need. Does anyone have any ideas on how I might be able to repair my truck? I do not have alot of car repair know-how. I just know that when I tried a year ago to get above light consul switch fix when my truck was broken into there were no parts available for my truck. Is anyone elese having trouble getting parts for the rams? Any information would be great. Also the AC is not blowing cold air at all. Could there be a reason for both the AC and heat/defrost does not work?
heating and AC system on 2002 Dodge Ram 1500
Verified for the Dodge Ram 150064 reports
2 answersNovember 04, 2010
1 answerNovember 03, 2010
1 answerMay 03, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- How to get my truck to crank it turns over but won't start I've try all I know
- Engine shaking and white smoke coming from muffler , what could cause this ?
- it runs until it gets hot then it dies and if let it sit for a while it starts
- When the heater is on and I switch from vent to defroster AC pump comes on is This normal?
- were does the long bolts go on the waterpump.