1992 Dodge Caravan Q&A

1992 Dodge Caravan Question: Heating Problem

When the engine warms up the fan does'nt always come on.I relaced the thermostat,radiator cap,fan motor and flused out the fluid.But it still over heats but only when I deliver mail.I had two mechanics look at it and neither could get it to overheat.One suspects blown head gasket.Any sugestions would be appreciated. -
Your cooling fan is controlled by a temperature sensor and a cooling fan relay. I would scan the data stream and watch the activity of the temp sensor and the 'cooling fan' on data point. Do you have to add coolant on a regular basis? Good Luck! -
Coolant leaks coming from the underbody on vehicles equipped with rear heat/AC are common. The underbody hoses should be inspected as part of regular maintenance. If you drive on roads where salt...
I have a 2000 grand caravan 3.3 took it to my mechinic he says its ok but i don't think so ,my engine gets really hot , he tested the fan in it took about 10 to 15 mins to come on. Now I know I lif...
Some vehicles may develop a musty odor coming from the HVAC system, Dodge has issued a cleaner/disinfectant and a coating for the evaporator designed to inhibit bacterial growth.
car has a 6 cyl.dont knoe if it is a3.0 or a 3.3 can hear fan running but dont through heat.
MY VAN OVER HEATS WHILE I AM DRIVING AND WHEN I COME TO A STOP AT THE TRAFFIC LIGHT. IT IS NOT LEAKING ANTI-FREEZE FLUID. I TOOK MY VAN TO A MECHANIC, AND HE TOLD ME I NEED A NEW ELECTRONIC FAN MOT...