Recently went to go out and my 2002 dodge grand caravan sport heater did not work it is blowing cold air on any setting, but the temperature gauge is registering at the halfway mark.. any ideas what I can do to fix the problem myself the cheaper the better
heating gauge and thermostat on 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by blindsquirrel ,
July 31, 2009
Did you find out what the problem was?
COMMENT by Visitor ,
May 28, 2011
I have had this same problem on my '02 grand caravan sport a couple times. It would only blow cold air and temperature gauge would either register just over halfway or nothing at all. Both times replacing the thermostat fixed the problem nicely as it was stuck open. Hope this helps.
2 answersDecember 29, 2008
2 answersAugust 17, 2010
1 answerJanuary 13, 2012
1 answerNovember 12, 2012
- 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair and Maintenance
- 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Maintenance Schedule
- 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems(29)
- 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair Estimates
- 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Q&A(133)
- 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Recalls(5)
- 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Shops
- 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Reviews(12)
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- Why want my van go into overdrive? Already replaced both sensors. automatic 3.3
- Common reasons why check engine lights come on.
- We had a new engine put in our 08 Dodge Caravan. ... Have not driven it yet.
- Mechanic says the fusebox needs to be replaced. Is that under recall by chance?
- is the front blower motor fused?
2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($198 - 243) in Silva, MO
- AC Recharge ($156 - 220) in Glen Wilton, VA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - 128) in Darrouzett, TX
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Milnesville, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($136 - 283) in Dana, KY
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($651 - 1,183) in Glendale, SC