The heater and or Air Conditioner will work off and on and when they are not working you can get no air to come through any vent. There does not seem to be any ryhme or reason to when the air will blow and when it wont it will go on or off randomly doesnt matter if you just started the car or have been driving it for awhile.
Heating and Air conditioner on 2000 Mercedes-Benz S430
Asked by for the 2000 Mercedes-Benz S430
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S430 Questions
- My transmission won't shift out of first. It gave me a code p0600.all fuses good
- i changed my thermostat and sensor and now the car keep leaking coolant
- What size aftermarket rims should I get for my 20" tires? 20x8.5 or 20x9?
- Can i change navigation settings from Florida to New York?
- Messages appear on dash and then erase when car is started but message comes bac
2000 Mercedes-Benz S430 Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($831 - $1,370) in Lehigh, KS
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($831 - $1,370) in Mount Vernon, ME
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($707 - $1,572) in Fredericksburg, IN
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($1,294 - $1,526) in Reform, AL
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($1,635 - $1,664) in Huxley, IA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($705 - $844) in Tomah, WI