The heater and or Air Conditioner will work off and on and when they are not working you can get no air to come through any vent. There does not seem to be any ryhme or reason to when the air will blow and when it wont it will go on or off randomly doesnt matter if you just started the car or have been driving it for awhile.
Heating and Air conditioner on 2000 Mercedes-Benz S430
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S430 Questions
- why does the a/c work fine and suddenly blow hot air and the cooling fan stay on
- What causes the abs and esp light to come on allowing the car to only go 30mph?
- The car is riding sluggish and bubbling when I press gas.
- How much does it cost typically to repair or replace brake pads in the front and in the back only
- Is there a possibility to refurbish a command module that does not retain addresses on navigation system?