My LS460 heating and cooling system has to be turned on manually everytime the car is started. It use to come on automatically. I cannot find anything in the manual about correcting this. Do you have the answer?
Heating / Air System on 2007 Lexus LS460
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS460 Questions
- I put washer fluid in the hydraulic reservoir ( about 2 tbl spoons). What do I d
- I was informed it is the tabs on the window Which will require a new window.
- My drivers window gets off track when I let it down. Told I need a new window?
- Why are the ABS, VSC and brake warning lights on in the dash of the car?
- After sitting in sun, car won't start. Crank, cut off. Have to press gas pedal
2007 Lexus LS460 Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($220 - 307) in Noel, MO
- 10,000 Mile Service ($141 - 216) in Linwood, NJ
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($512 - 890) in Paradise, CA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($797 - 2,517) in Monroe, VA
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($70 - 89) in Newbury, NH
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($114 - 145) in Branson, MO