we replaced thermostat and a black box on upper hose with a bleeder screw still no heat and heater core hoses are ice cold any suggestions
heating on 2003 Chrysler Concorde
1 answerApril 06, 2012
1 answerApril 18, 2011
Verified for the Chrysler Concorde23 reports
2 answersJuly 08, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Concorde Questions
- Where can a find a Body Control Module with three hook-ups to replace mine
- Rumbling sound, feel vibration from radiator area when car warms up, no overheat
- What would be bubbling out antifreeze on top of cover rt in middle above fans
- I have starting Issues, the car turns over but doesnt start?
- NEED LOCATION OF TORQUE LOCK UP PLUG ON TRANSMISSION. NEED TO UNPLUG IT. AS THE CAR WANTS TO STALL WHEN YOU COME UP TO A STOP LIGHT.