engine runs cold need to change out the thermostat thought it was easy access, cant seem to locate??
heating on 1992 Toyota Corolla
3 answersJanuary 01, 2011
2 answersApril 24, 2015
1 answerMarch 04, 2010
2 answersNovember 26, 2014
1 answerOctober 15, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- 1998 Toyota Corolla seat belt light flashes although seat belt locked in.
- hard start in the morning
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?