I have no blower motor or defrost? What fuse would operate the motor and what activates the defroster?
Heater/Defroster on 2005 GMC Sierra 1500
2 answersJanuary 20, 2014
Verified for the GMC Sierra 1500111 reports
1 answerOctober 05, 2013
1 answerApril 01, 2013
0 answersDecember 17, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- Can I replace a regular 4.3 motor with a 4.3 vortex. From a 2001 blazer into a 2
- Can I put a motor from a 2001blazer into my truck. The blazer has a vortex
- Transmission went out price on new
- while driving down the rd my headlights and dashboard turns off.
- Why is GM not issuing a recall to fix the passlock system for free?
2005 GMC Sierra 1500 Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 62) in Ashland, LA
- Vacuum Pump Replacement ($245 - 455) in Dryden, MI
- PCV Valve Replacement ($32 - 46) in Lanark, IL
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($448 - 591) in Jaffrey, NH
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($100 - 119) in Withams, VA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($296 - 335) in Divernon, IL