blower will not work,still shows illumination symbols.i will check fuse when blizzard is over.wondering if anyone else has had problems also.went through the defrost blowing full blast when shut off, ford fixed,and servo replaced.now its the blower.any suggestions would help.
heater/blower on 2008 Ford F-350 Super Duty
2 answersFebruary 04, 2011
4 answersJanuary 17, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-350 Super Duty Questions
- High exhaust temp bank1 sensor2 location of sensor.
- f450 -10 triton starting ,idle run one day or a week then start running like water in it starving for fuel.driving me crazy I'm losing money I'm to broke . please help
- my 7.3 diesel cranks hard after it been run and up to temp
- F350 Super Duty 7.3 Diesel that sat for a while and now will not start ... where do I start?
- What would cause my truck to start up sometimes than it would go to knocking and acts like its missing and blowing black smoke at the tail pipe