Suddenly the heater/AC blower fan is stuck on high. I can press the down arrows to lower the fan, the controls indicate that the fan is being lowered, but the fan stays stuck on high. FAN won't even turn off when I push the OFF button.
heater/AC blower fan stuck on high, FAN won't even turn off when push OFF button on 2005 Nissan Maxima
1 answerNovember 01, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Maxima Questions
- How do I determine transmission slip and identify leak?
- My car idles bad & it stumbles off what could be the problem
- LOST WATER IN RADIATOR TEMP WENT TO HOT SHUT DOWN ENGINE WHEN COOLED ADDED WATER
- The loud sound is coming out of motor ( ker ker). What is the problem.
- Why does black smoke come out of the exhaust sometimes.