dont know if it is in heater or controls ?
heater will not switch from cool to warm ,it was stuck on warm ? on 2005 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2005 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($524 - 1,669) in Mead, NE
- 142,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Higden, AR
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($627 - 792) in Sumerco, WV
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($267 - 321) in Lafayette, OR
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($705 - 748) in Cape May Point, NJ
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($561 - 585) in San Dimas, CA