The engine is running about 190' but the heater will not get hot; only warm.
Heater Will not get HOT on 2001 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- airconditioner quit working after being charged. The drivers side was working.
- Truck hesitates while accelerating when you first tried to take off also at idle the RPMs will go up and down
- there is two fuse boxes, ones inside and there is another one outside
- Why is my diesel truck Smoking and very little power?
- stalls out, usually more at over 55 MPG. no show on computer read.
2001 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Valve Adjustment ($201 - $307) in Solano, NM
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($700 - $917) in Milton, KY
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - $128) in Saint John, WA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Carriere, MS
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($97 - $209) in Casselberry, FL
- Engine Oil Filter Adapter Replacement ($125 - $182) in Lockport, NY