The engine is running about 190' but the heater will not get hot; only warm.
Heater Will not get HOT on 2001 Dodge Ram 2500
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- Voltage regulator
- Engine shuts down randomly when you slow down to turn or decelerate
- Replaced fuel pump and filter truck still wont start. any ideas on what it is?
- Van keeps cutting off. I replaced coil & complete tune up and fuel pump.
- Leaking antifreeze but no leaks visible. Brand new radiator put in yday. The top
2001 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Solano, NM
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($232 - 772) in Milton, KY
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Saint John, WA
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($193 - 288) in Carriere, MS
- Engine Mount Replacement ($353 - 457) in Casselberry, FL
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($116 - 157) in Lockport, NY