The engine is running about 190' but the heater will not get hot; only warm.
Heater Will not get HOT on 2001 Dodge Ram 2500
2 answersApril 09, 2009
1 answerFebruary 23, 2013
1 answerApril 02, 2010
0 answersFebruary 25, 2015
1 answerJanuary 05, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- My truck stopped running after driving 200 miles while pulling a trailer
- air circulation is stuck on defrost vents only,
- How do you set the timing on a fuel injector pump
- While driving truck, it will go into neutral like state.
- lostmy battery amps -then battery fried then 2nd battery then starter went out-replaced batteries-,starter and alternator- now only 10 minuest later battery is low amping again! told the heater block was constantly running thou not on -almost on fir