Sorry to be such a pest...but I'm in need of your expert advise regarding the two air vents on the floor behind the drivers and passenger seats, on the floor, facing the back of the van. I had the blower motor replaced recently and nothing is coming out of those vents when the heat is blowing hot air out the side vents on the panel on the drivers side of the back of the van. The dealer claims it's "fixed", but I swear that heat and air were coming out of those also before the motor died. Who's right???
Heater vents behind the front seats on the floor on 2003 GMC Safari
1 answerMarch 02, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Safari Questions
- I have a 3 prong female plug hanging lose next to my oil filter..What is it too?
- Whay key cilinder came whit starting trouble at Moment to start and run engig .
- how do the back doors open?
- I changed a brake lightbulb now running lights and dash lights won't work. Brake lights headlights work.
- I cant get my van to start. Ive changed the camshaft position sensor.fuel pump relays rotor cap. It just cranks over what could it be