Sorry to be such a pest...but I'm in need of your expert advise regarding the two air vents on the floor behind the drivers and passenger seats, on the floor, facing the back of the van. I had the blower motor replaced recently and nothing is coming out of those vents when the heat is blowing hot air out the side vents on the panel on the drivers side of the back of the van. The dealer claims it's "fixed", but I swear that heat and air were coming out of those also before the motor died. Who's right???
Heater vents behind the front seats on the floor on 2003 GMC Safari
1 answerMarch 02, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Safari Questions
- neg wire to air conditioner fuse not sending signal so compressor won't start
- Vehicle is mighty squeaky and has alot of bounce ,smooth bounce, but bounce..sho
- i have a pingging sound when i exelerate any idea what it could be comming from
- Smell exhaust inside when driving, have replaced H2O sensor, cat, converters,
- What is wrong when its telling me cylinder 3 is misfiring?