have no heat ac works fine , can i by pass it with a switch manual or other from season to season
heater valve on 1996 Jaguar XJ6
2 answersJanuary 28, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar XJ6 Questions
- When I turn my headlights on my brake lights do not work.
- Engine cranks but won't start. Ran great night before. It started once .
- car idles fine 800 RPM, put in gear and it bogs out, feather the gas and it will
- Can a 86 jag xj6 be transfer to a 95 jag xj6
- The radio code wont work. I have the code but it just tells me to wait.
1996 Jaguar XJ6 Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($65 - 80) in Lamoille, NV
- 112,500 Mile Service ($157 - 240) in El Reno, OK
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hudson, ME
- 105,000 Mile Service ($157 - 240) in Sawyer, ND
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($61 - 68) in South Gardiner, ME
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($1,000 - 1,091) in Effie, MN