Regardless of whether I set the control to hot or cool I get hot air all of the time.
Heater temperature control doesn't work. on 1999 Chevrolet Lumina
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by ChevyASE ,
June 20, 2013
my email is email@example.com please email me your email and I will send you a Diagnostic Worksheet to figure it out.
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Lumina Questions
1999 Chevrolet Lumina Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Orlando, WV
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($363 - 502) in Bumpass, VA
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($357 - 930) in Evans, WA
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($130 - 184) in Lagunitas, CA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($300 - 368) in Porter, TX
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($316 - 392) in Barbourville, KY